It’s hard to believe that we are already 3 days into the new year! As we launch into 2017, we would like to remember not only the successes and exciting moments we experienced, but also those of our incredible partners and clients. While it is hard to narrow it down to a few, here are 16 highlights from 2016:
- Ithaca Airport ( ITH) was named the Southern Tier Hub for American Airlines. Go Jets!
- We successfully launched a brand update for First Heritage Federal Credit Union (FHFCU). Check out their new look!
- Woodhouse, the Timber Frame Company, partnered with the Dream Factory of Central New York to make one little girl’s dream come true. Thanks to their incredible work, Isla now has a treehouse fit for a princess.
- We are glad to welcome Tompkins Trust Company to the neighborhood once they move into their new corporate headquarters in downtown Ithaca. Welcome neighbors!
- We created branding for “Toast N.Y.”, a new coop advertising initiative for the Southern Tier Craft Beverage industry for local craft breweries and distilleries. It will be like the Finger Lakes Wine Trail. But for cooler (non-wine) people.
- Katie decided that she missed the snow and returned to Communique after her successful adventure in New Zealand. We are so happy to have her back as the Digital and Social Media Manager. So is the snow!
- Mackenzie moved to the land of beans and Dunkin’ Donuts. And Boston accents.
- Communique added a few new faces to their office. We are so glad to have Cassi, Nuria, and Olivia with us!
- Laurie won the Career Achievement for the 2016 Successful Business Women Awards.
- Communique celebrated its 25th anniversary. Or XXV in SuperBowl numbers.
- Ryan McCune will be joining our team in the new year! He will lead New Business Development. We are so excited to have him on board!
- United Way of Tompkins County is now the official fiscal sponsor of PLEDGE 4 Ithaca. Thank you for supporting this important cause!
- Katie, Nuria, and Olivia got to ride in a firetruck at ITH. Thankfully, they did not have to put out any fires.
- We helped run the first Annual Fab5 Awards and it was a success!
- The ladies of Communique formed a Beatles cover band for one night only. View here.
- Last, and definitely not least, Laurie got married to Bill Gage!
Thanks for helping to make 2016 an exciting year. Here’s to 2017! Happy New Year!