We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! Aside from being aesthetically pleasing, Communiqué 2.0 is more agile, interactive, and is easier to scan, read and navigate. This enables our viewers to find what they need quickly. We encourage you to explore our website and check out it’s new features.
Three Things We Love:
- Slider – While our goal is to promote and market our clients to the best of our ability, we wanted the new website to show the audience who we are as well. With four images viewing on a constant rotation, we wanted the first thing the viewer to do is to be familiar with us.
- WordPress – In a world as fast-paced and changing as ours, we wanted a website content management site that will be able to keep up. Through WordPress, we have the ability to update our website constantly to keep our viewers informed on what is going on. While this is a beneficial tool, what will truly make it effective is our experience in working in the WordPress site.
- Navigation – From the slider of images to our logo, you can explore Communiqué 2.0 with just one click. If you get lost, you can scroll back up to go back to the home page or browse through the tab bar.
- Our new tab bar! Placed right above the slider, we were able to place the content of our website into six categories such as home, about, portfolio, services, blog, and contact us.
- Meet the team behind Communiqué. Under the about tab, you will be able to get know the team of Communiqué through a short bio and quote that resonates with each member.
- Talk to us about combining our talents in elevating your business. At your connivence, you have the ability to contact us via phone call or through sending us a message.
- Instead of taking our word from it, see what our clients have to say about our work. You will find examples of the mutually beneficial relationship between us and our clients in their perspective.