With 2016 only weeks away, we at Communiqué wanted to reflect on what made this year so successful and enjoyable. From solving a murder mystery to welcoming new members to the Communiqué team, there were many moments that made 2015 an exciting year. We are thankful for having such a successful year with our clients, so below are 15 examples of what we at Communiqué are grateful for.
Fifteen Exciting Highlights from 2015:
- Julianna Truesdale joined the team as our Digital and Social Media Manager! A great edition to the Communique team!
- Katie is leaving us for New Zealand, land of hobbits and kiwis. We will miss her very much. Bon Voyage!
- We became detectives with Tompkins Trust Company and solved a murder mystery at Coltivare. Many thanks to Experience the Finger Lakes and Crime Solvers for a fun afternoon!
- We launched the new website for the Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport: flyithaca.com
- Mackenzie O’Connor joined our team as our new Marketing Associate. She is bright and talented and we are excited for new beginnings.
- Tim won the Cutest Shoes in the Office Award.
- Julianna discovered Buttered Rum and fell oh-so-deeply in love…
- We launched our new Communique website and think it’s pretty fantastic!
- Our team is pleased to now work with First Heritage Federal Credit Union.
- We have connected several Focus Groups for our new clients that provided exceptional marketing research for our 2016 marketing plans.
- We helped to jumpstart the first annual Tompkins County Fab5 Young Professional Awards.
- We are only weeks away from celebrating our 25th anniversary! We are hoping you can come by and celebrate with us.
- We worked with the Tompkins County Convention and Visitors Bureau and Colab to develop a Tourism Web Application to help visitors experience the Finger Lakes. It is still in the works, but stay tuned.
- We got a mini fridge. Then it blew up and freon gas escaped into our office. And then we got another one.
- Laurie and Bill went to Portugal.