We are so grateful to have had a successful and exciting year working with all our amazing clients and time to enjoy life too. Speaking of enjoying life, here’s the recipe for our fabulous Cinnamon-orange Manhattan. Cheers!
Fourteen Fantastic highlights from 2014:
- We were awarded certification status as a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) by the New York State Department of Economic Development.
- The new downtown restaurant and culinary center, Coltivare, opened in December. As the design and marketing team for Coltivare, we are thrilled with the results.
- A new social media campaign was developed in partnership with Tompkins Trust Company to support their Community Minutes program and to bring them into the world of social media.
- Katie Joy Shaw joined our team! Her middle name says it all. An IC grad with a degree in Integrated Marketing Communications, she is top notch.
- Laurie became president of Friends of Ithaca College.
- We worked with Mayor Svante Myrick to create a fun commercial highlighting our Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport.
- Our beautiful views continued unabated. View here.
- New cocktail recipes were developed or tested: Cherry Tomato Zingers, Communiqué Smashing Pumpkin, Yuzu Gimlets, and Ginger-Vodka-Sake-tinis!
- Kitty joined the Foodnet Meals on Wheels board and is co-chairing the annual Mac ‘n Cheese Bowl. Save the date: March 21, 2015!
- Advertising at the Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport is now coordinated through us! We have beautiful new ad banners to showcase your business and welcome travelers. See details.
- We developed a new website for Sam Peter Furniture and Bedding. And go like them on Facebook, please!
- Tim got a trials bike. He’s rugged.
- This sweater got famous.
- Jean McPheeters retired from an extremely successful run as president of the Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce and opened up her new consulting biz. Her new logo is courtesy of Communiqué.
Laurie, Tim, Kitty, and Katie