From all of us at Communiqué Design and Marketing thank you for thinking of us for your design and marketing needs.
We thought we would share thirteen highlights of 2013:
- 11 different whiskeys were tried during our occasional #madmenfriday after hours cocktails
- Tara Brant joined our staff and works closely with Laurie on project management details. She’s recently from Miami, Florida, and she thinks Ithaca is Cold!
- Created a branding campaign for Cornell Business & Technology park.
- Our team, including World Design Group, pulled off the successful launch of the new Ithaca City School District website: ithacacityschools.org
- TC3 asked us to develop a logo and identity concept for their new Farm-to-Bistro Culinary program. We came up with “Coltivare“.
- We developed a fun new look for the Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport giveaways. Look here.
- Tompkins Trust Company, under our guidance, will be launching an amazing new campaign in 2014. Watch for it!
- Woodhouse, The Timber Frame Company joined as a new client and we love helping more people work with Woodhouse to build their dream home.
- The Orthodontic Group of the Finger Lakes asked us to develop a campaign to celebrate their 100th Anniversary in 2014.
- The T. Colin Campbell Foundation changed their name/website to The T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies. We helped them through a brand change and new web presence nutritionstudies.org.
- We’ve been collecting a years worth of video shots (sports, attractions, events) for the Greater Binghamton Convention and Visitors Bureau tourism video. It’s now in post-production!
- Our client, Finger Lakes Fire & Casualty asked us to convert their website to the WordPress format: flfcc.com
- And, no surprise, everyone continues to be jealous of our view!